Tuesday 14 April 2009


Well this is exciting, its my first post on my very own blog spot. I've only got into it through http://www.misi.co.uk/. A fantastic web site for people with the skill to "make". You create your own little shop and people come, have a look and hopefully buy. I'm very hesitant about using the word "crafter" to describe the people on the site, because they are much more than that. There are people who make, teddies, jewelry, soft furnishings, clothes, toys decorations and much more. Have a look and see what you think.


I'm starting to make more things now the weather is getting better. My studio is in a cold part of our house, its an old farm house, and I don't like working in the cold. We've been busy outside though, pricking out the seedlings and keeping an eye on the tad poles in our new pond. A friend has given me some tadpoles and spawn to put in there and were waiting for the frogs to develop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment